Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Quick, Simple and Inexpensive Vase

Those are my three favorite words...quick, simple and inexpensive ..ok maybe not my favorite but I do like them. I am a total fan for quick projects. And this one is one of them.



I purchased this vase at the dollars store and paint at Michaels craft store making this project total $2.50! This is my kind of project.

For the project I used gold paint.  I'm on a gold kick for some reason but you can use any color you would like:)



I started by squeezing some paint inside the vase and the just moving the vase around to spread the paint around. You can always add more if you need more paint.




I ended up swirling the paint around until i almost reached halfway up the vase. This is a preference thing so you can do more or less. Then let it dry and your done. It's not even very messy which is an extra bonus!

Hope you all are having a fantastic Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips